with this award
on my blog, so I've started to get to know her and love to check out her
blog daily as well. You should too!
Her thrifting adventures which lead to things like....
what she can do with an old samsonite suitcase,
are worth a look-see...trust me!
I feel really great being given this award and a little bad because
when I was into my 2nd month of blogging someone else
attempted to give me this award and I declined because I thought
"I don't even know "10" Bloggers yet who I could give this to!
At that time, I put up one of those little signs that said...
(Awards are nice, but no thankyou!)
I took it down when someone sent me the Liebster Award
and I knew more bloggers out there in blogland.
Tammi's criteria says "15".
This time, though, I'm going for it....but not 15. Getting kind of
sassy huh? Well.....I've seen this award with the rules to pass on to not only
10 & 15, but also 5 & 7! So, I'm going with 5!
The rules are:
Pass this award on to as many bloggers as "you see fit". (hahaha)
Write 7 random tidbits about yourself.
It may be a direct result of wanting things to be in order and categorized.
2. I can't decide whether I like wearing leggings and a long shirt more than dresses! Love
love, love to wear summer dresses.
3. I was adopted at the age of 2-1/2 and have met both my birth brothers, my birth father,
two special aunts and many other relatives.
4. I was a single mother on Mother's Allowance when I had my first daughter at the age
of 19yrs old in BC....what doesn't kill yah, makes yah stronger!
5. I am joyous when I eat seafood...like duh....who wouldn't be?!
6. I still have many childhood friends that I hang out with! Lucky!
7. I am also lucky enough to have met my soulmate 20 yrs ago and married him and now
am living happily ever after! I can't believe how much he puts up with my
quirkiness! (knock on wood)
Versatile Blogger Award are:
2. The Project Queen
4. Junk in their Trunk
5. Ballistic Gypsy
All of the above bloggers make me laugh, make me think, show me
how to make really cool things and just generally have the knack
of speaking to their readers!
Please go visit them and see!
Thanks again Tammi!